Brevity is the most critical parameters of each resume. But this does not mean that it should consist of a list of different terms that characterize you. A potential employer decides that you simply copied a set of qualities from the depths of the network, which means that through this indifference to your own resume, you simply will not be accepted for this job. The section “About Me” needs to make out more colorfully and brightly.
Therefore, instead of the standard formula, you can use more lively synonyms:
- Communicability. Besides, you can write that you have a desire to build trusting relationships with partners for productive and successful joint activities;
- Responsibility. Write an explicit response to the assigned work, its quick and independent execution;
- Discipline. Indicate the ability to strictly follow the rules of work and behavior following the company’s charter;
- Punctuality. Instead, it is better to note that you never violate the schedule or deadlines;
- Performance. Write that you can do a lot of work without violating deadlines and loss of quality;
- Loyalty. Please note that you respect the interests and beliefs of your colleagues;
- Analytical skills. Point out that you can study and systematize a large amount of information and draw the right conclusions;
- Customer focus. Instead, you can simply write that you only use customer requirements and expectations;
- Current life situation. Write what you want to improve productivity and business process.
The correct profile should always be short but very roomy. The layout of this document is as important as its content. Very rough and often supervisory is the final design in a robust text. It is better to use bulleted lists, and the most convenient and beautiful option is the table. It is read and perceived much more conveniently and quickly, and visually, the document looks better than just text.
So, to increase the likelihood of obtaining the necessary work, you must follow the rules and regulations of the questionnaire. The best solution would be to prepare a classic document on a general standard and then adjust it following the requirements of the company or organization in which it will be filed.